Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my truck is sittin turbo-less in the driveway as it looks I blew out the bearing on the exhaust wheel on the stocker. SO with the stuff in my sig and the future of DDP 150s or mach 4s and possibly a smarty to stack with the adrenaline which turbo would be best. SPS62, silver 62, or BD super B special? Im really leaning towards the specail because of the price and the good reviews. What is the wastegate set at i dont want to be blowing head gaskets. so what do you all think?

P.S. I hardly ever tow and if i do its normally just a car hauler nothing extreme

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Go with the special it's a little laggy but if you are stacking a smarty it want be laggy

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
oh i did not no you had a adrenaline,you should not have a problem with that turbo

·
Diesel South
1,545 Posts
i like my SPS 62/14, but if i had it to do over i would have gotten a silver 62 with the 74mm wheel it light harder and moves a little more air!! I don't much about the super b special but its a borgwarner unit and you could get an airwerks unit straight through them!

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
I had a silver 62 with 150's and loved it. but with the bd you have the option later on to upgrade to there twins easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts