Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Which one?

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  GH4AU 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm new to the board so I'm sorry for the same old boring questions you see daily but I have a question.

I have a 2007 2500 quad cab 6.7L. I want to put a suspension lift on it raising it at least 6 inchs. I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea of what kit to go with. I've read website after website and read post after post but I'm still not sure what the general consensus is. What are you opinions?

Thank you for your time!

#2 ·
The biggest question is always going to be how much you willing to spend.

#3 ·
That is a great question. My answer to that would be, I'd like to get what I pay for and not pay for a name. I'm bigger on quality than quantity. So, I guess I'm willing to fork out the dough in return for something that's going to perform well and for a long time. Hope this helps.

#4 ·
This is opinionated but i think its pretty accurate..im partial to spirson even though it isnt quite as performance oriented as the kore, thuren, lorenz, and carli

i think the superlift is the most bang for the buck right there with the top gun customz but make sure you get the long arms for any thing over 6 inches

high end lifts:
-spirson
-kore
-carli
-thuren
-lorenz

mid range:
-rize
-superlift w/ bilsteins
-top gun customz
-fabtech

low:
-tuff country
-pro comp

#6 ·
I have the 4" superlift on my truck with 3" Procomp Tires. I really love the way it rides and handles.

#8 ·
if you want true quality and a really really comfortable ride get a kelderman air lift that has the most adjustability and comfort for your money

#13 ·
im just throwin this out there but we priced a kelderman out and the kit alone with the accuair was 7 thou, install was 3 thou more, and then there was some more little stuff, it was somewhere around 12 thousand dollars and that was only for the 5-6 inch lift with the bilstein 5150s (the basic setup up except for accuair)

#14 ·

I love my Rize.

#15 ·
I have Lorenz's 2.25 SAW. It's definitely a high end, performance system and I love it, but it's only 3" in the front and 1.5" in the rear.....Sean can and has done larger lifts for people in the past (6"). All his stuff is high quality and reasonably priced. Check it out at LORENZindustries - Dodge Performance Suspension

#17 ·
:agree2: What he said.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.