Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking at smartys, edge drag comps and the adrenaline. what are your thoughts on these

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm buying the adrenaline because of the programming features.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Im a fan of edge, the comp or juice w/ attitude if you need guages. Edge has been around and done their homework, they make great products with good service, that s why i went with them. I might not have the fastest/highest hp truck but i know i have good reialble power with Edge....then stack it with a smarty or get some sticks!!! :peelout:thumbsup

The quad is bad a$$ power wise, i personally hate the little pod it comes with, and they still have a few bugs to work out....if you wait 3 months the quad might be the one to get:thumbsup

·
Registered
267 Posts
I agree, I love the edge comp, the quad advertises more hp gains, but don't like its controller, and seems like there are a lot of post on here about probs with them, maybe they just need some time. I like the edge though and can pick one up used at a good deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got a edge drag comp box and love it. I can play with the fuelling on the fly. When I have to leave my truck I just unplug the box and it works like a valet switch truck has NO power.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
i'm runnin a comp and i like it...i havnt cranked it up past level 3 tho as i'm on a stock tranny....i like the adjustability on the go for power and fueling. I dont have the Drag update yet...but i dont have the tranny so it wouldnt do me any good right now anyway...but i'm going to stack it with a smarty down the road..but i'm doing trans., sticks and a turbo first. :) Then i'll do the drag update....the new Quad box is great...still habe a few bugs but i know they are working them out quick...i think it may be the one to have in a few months like mentiond previously.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
i run the Adrenaline and love it. the pulse will be a great addition to it also with its custom fueling and timing features that no other box offers for our trucks.

John:beer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts