Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to upgrade my intercooler. What is the best intercooler?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Thats going to be SPEARCO. Fo Sho.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I don't know about best intercooler, But I have the BD cooler and I like it alot, it works real good. You can look at banks, city diesel, ATS, BD, They are all about the same to me, but the price varies. Just look for the one who flows the most air, and heat exchange.

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats going to be SPEARCO. Fo Sho.
Is the spearco and turbonetics the same? When I was reading about the turbonetics it mentioned spearco in its add.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
HTT also has one that they say flows 1635 CFM

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
love my htt flows the most the most on the market the sperco is great but its a huge pain in the azz to install. the htt fits okay but you need to cut down the bumber bolts in order to get it to fit, the other thing is its not the best mod it cost alot and give you little in return no matter what brand you buy. you are better off buying some other parts that you need before droping the money on a cooler

·
Registered
606 Posts
Is the spearco and turbonetics the same? When I was reading about the turbonetics it mentioned spearco in its add.

SPEARCO is a division of Turbonetics.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SPEARCO is a division of Turbonetics.
So then I wonder why the spearco is $1600ish and the turbonetics is $1200ish and what the differences are?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Afe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
So then I wonder why the spearco is $1600ish and the turbonetics is $1200ish and what the differences are?
I called turbonetics yesterday asking them about the 2nd gen intercooler & they said it was 1660somthing & would not give any info in it. No flow ratings nothing. The only thing they would say is the dims. So I was thinking if they are as good as everyone says I would think they would sell a lot more of them if they would give/publish some info on them:confused013:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I got my BD for a steal then 1100 bucks, looks killer, and fits like a glove.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts