Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to get injectors and have heard good and bad about the edge jammers. so my question to you guys is.........with the setup i have will i be able to run 100hp jammers with a hx35 and not get too hot exhaust wise or should i go with a cooler running injector? :confused013:

· Premium Member
696 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you and I was looking at the Jammers myself. The way I figure it is, yeah they may run hot so I'll just keep an eye on my pyro. But once you get bigger sticks you'll want to play more, show off, whatever, and who wants to constantly keep one eye on the pyro? So now I decided to look into FBD or Coaltrain or DDP since those three are what everyone on here recommends. Plus I've noticed on a couple site's that the Jammers have been discontinued, which to me says that they(Edge) had a problem with them, or word got around that they run hot, smokey, etc.

· Registered
224 Posts
ive herd the jammers run pretty hot

ive aslo herd that edge is gettin out of injectors all together and just sticking with electronics

· Hemi
13,184 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you and I was looking at the Jammers myself. The way I figure it is, yeah they may run hot so I'll just keep an eye on my pyro. But once you get bigger sticks you'll want to play more, show off, whatever, and who wants to constantly keep one eye on the pyro? So now I decided to look into FBD or Coaltrain or DDP since those three are what everyone on here recommends. Plus I've noticed on a couple site's that the Jammers have been discontinued, which to me says that they(Edge) had a problem with them, or word got around that they run hot, smokey, etc.
Good decision:thumbsup::thumbsup:

· Registered
131 Posts
i have a set of fireball injectors from vulcan performance and like them quite a bit

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a set of fireball injectors from vulcan performance and like them quite a bit
what kind of egts do you hit with the 200s? you have stock turbo?

· Vendor
13,007 Posts
Edge is working mostly on electronics and not other products.

100HP and fueling box is more than your hx35 will handle efficiently. Look into a s300 turbo.

· Registered
131 Posts
i could hit 1500 pretty quick but now i have super b special.

· Registered
1,207 Posts
the second truck in signature runs jammers, it gets pretty hot but you gotta expect that with a stock turbo and the setup

· Registered
426 Posts
how do you think a 62/71/14 will spool with a set of ddp 150s and everything in my sig.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.