Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Which cummins next?

825 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  DieselRookie 
#1 ·
Im realatively new to the cummins world having bought my 08 6.7 2500 last december. Ive got a 36' 5th wheel and with the 35s on the truck it is a little uncomfortable to pull. Im looking to buy a used 1 ton dually just for pulling the trailer. From what I understand about the 6.7s i think it is better to have an 08 than an 07.5. I was just wondering if there are any 5.9 year models that are known to have problems even though they seem to be more reliable than the new epa6.7.

#5 ·
I want a 2 wheel drive manual dually and I thought it would be relatively easy to find. I was wrong...They all have either 200000 miles on them or they are completely ragged out.

#10 ·
Ive looked on the internet as much as possible but I dont have the time to go out and look for a truck. Deiselrookie if you can get some contact info for the black truck youre talking about I would appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.