Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to boost fuel economy. I have been thinking of either the Diablosport puck and a dual guage package or the Banks bullet with the EGT or? What do you think would like to stay in the $400-$450 range.

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
i think the Banks would be a great option for what your looking for, it's priced right and will do everything you need. not to mention it's got safety features built right into it.

kyle

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Moved to third gen performance parts

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
I like the quadzilla products and would recommend the xzillaraider 2. the features are awesome and it is 100% USB adaptable for mileage or performance what ever you want
Quadzilla

John:thumbsup

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ive got a Quad XZT tow box, I did a drive last weekend, on one stage I got 26.5 mpg which is the best ive ever got, 65mph set on cruise, that leg 600 km I got 24.5 on the next leg 700 km, towed a U-haul trailer tandem loaded right full probable betweem 3 and 4 thousand lbs, got 20 mpg, my truck just seems to get better, these are all donr on paper, the overhead has never been close.

·
If you aint 1st..Ure LAST
2,301 Posts
Diablo sport and power puck. everybody i talk to with those has great millage. 22+mpg. and thier quick

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,024 Posts
Smarty!!!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have got a six guns tunner that would help alot for sale 250 much cheaper than the bullet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the input. I had not thought of a used one. There are several listed so which is the most reliable, least amount of issues and best MPG gains Banks, Edge, Diablosport predator, or Bullydog?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ive got a Quad XZT tow box, I did a drive last weekend, on one stage I got 26.5 mpg which is the best ive ever got, 65mph set on cruise, that leg 600 km I got 24.5 on the next leg 700 km, towed a U-haul trailer tandem loaded right full probable betweem 3 and 4 thousand lbs, got 20 mpg, my truck just seems to get better, these are all donr on paper, the overhead has never been close.

Is that mileae on overhead or hand caculated?

·
If you aint 1st..Ure LAST
2,301 Posts
Thanks for the input. I had not thought of a used one. There are several listed so which is the most reliable, least amount of issues and best MPG gains Banks, Edge, Diablosport predator, or Bullydog?
Diablosport on a CR. my buddy in a 3500 auto got 24+. that with the puck to.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
What about the Edge Milage Max?

·
Registered
669 Posts
JonnyB thats all on paper, but ya have to remember mines a 4x2 ive got about 35,000 on her now, and this last trip she just seems to pull, but ive been trying to keep her under 2 grand on the tach, its hard to do, but does increase your mileage, you really have to bite your lip when some little ricerocket wants to race you across the intersections hahahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts