Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am about to purchase a chip and i want to get good power and to blow some smoke and plenty of torque

which is better chip
quadzilla adrenaline with pulse
edge juice with attitude
smarty box

· Registered
347 Posts
quad adr stacked with smarty

· Rescue Tower
11,008 Posts
hi i am about to purchase a chip and i want to get good power and to blow some smoke and plenty of torque

which is better chip
quadzilla adrenaline with pulse
edge juice with attitude
smarty box
If you don't have your fuel taken care of none of them will work for long. What transmission do you have. Put that in your signature please. Auto's need to be built to support anything much over stock.

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
If you don't have your fuel taken care of none of them will work for long. What transmission do you have. Put that in your signature please. Auto's need to be built to support anything much over stock.
......and, manuals need a new clutch...:thumbsup:

the cool thing about the quad and Edge is the built in gauges, and all the custom tunes made for the quad

· Registered
427 Posts
IMO get a new clutch then worry about chips had to sell my old edge juice w/attitude to help pay for the one I burned out. But I would go with Quadzilla w/ pulse

· Premium Member
1,970 Posts
TST PM3 or TST COMP with SMARTY stack....and you'll never look back....except to see the smoke....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.