Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, not for a set of 38's. I have called Covercraft and LeBra trying to get the P/N for a full bra for my 06 Sport. Depending who you talk with at customer service the standard truck bra will fit or will not fit. The Sport front end is different but both companies list only one P/N. I know for my 01 Sport there was a different P/N. Have not tried the stealer yet. Anyone got a Sport Bra that fits!!!
tks
Rock

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Trucks with bras look rediculous! Unless you need that extra support :rof :lol3: :w:

·
Registered
129 Posts
No, not for a set of 38's. I have called Covercraft and LeBra trying to get the P/N for a full bra for my 06 Sport. Depending who you talk with at customer service the standard truck bra will fit or will not fit. The Sport front end is different but both companies list only one P/N. I know for my 01 Sport there was a different P/N. Have not tried the stealer yet. Anyone got a Sport Bra that fits!!!
tks
Rock
I bought my Berretta with a Bra on it. I won't ever make that mistake again... If you don't take the Bra off and wash it EVERY time you wash the vehicle, it literally acts like sandpaper rubbing back and forth between the Bra and the vehicle.:$::$::$:

·
SuperDuperMod
2,813 Posts
Have a graphics shop do clear vynil on the rock chip areas and don't waste your money/truck apprearance on a bra...
x2. they actually make a spray on clear coat thats a super flexible clear. did it on my hood and down my rockers, looks good and holds up real well.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
36 DD! Lol

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
sorry couldnt resist!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bra

If you live in Florida and drive cross state the damn love bugs will drive you crazy. The only time I used the one on my 01 was for love bug season and winter trips. Never had a problem with the bra scratching the paint. My front end looked like new when traded last year. Someone must have a sport model with one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With a white truck with cab lights it looked bad with the black lace bra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts