Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i am in the dirt business and around dust/dirt alot so i was wondering what would be the best air intake to go with i dont want anything thats gonna suck up too much dirt and cause damage any input is appreciated

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hands down, Amsoil Nanofiber Filter. It is dry and has 2 Micron filtration capability. PM jbarker or Duluth Diesel for which one you need. :thumbsup

·
Registered
389 Posts
Amsoil, definitely. I had a K&N with Amsoil bypass filter and oil analysis, and kept getting told to change my filter because my oil had suspended dirt, despite keeping the filter clean! Got rid of the K&N, installed an Amsoil nanofibre filter, and the oil analysis cleaned right up.:thumbsup

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
The S&B filters are good also. Yes I know that they are an oiled filter but they are running an 8 layer filter. Its what im running and it seems to filter great. truthaboutfilters

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Look into Icebox mfg. you can choose what kind of filter you want to use. Also you can choose what color of powder coating you like. All of our boxes are hand made right in the USA.:thumbsup

·
Registered
521 Posts
cai

I drive in power plants, steel mills, and chemical plants all with dirt roads and plenty of dust following heavy equipment around, I have been very pleased with my AFE stage 2 w/prodry w/ prefilter cover... I check often, and intake tract to filter (torque tube) is always clean and dust free:thumbsup

·
Registered
5,990 Posts
The AMSOIL Nanofiber filters are the best filtering dry filter available IMHO. They are used in ICEBOX Intakes, the new Injen intakes, as well as many home made intakes or as replacement filters on other brand's intake systems.

-Chuck

·
Registered
411 Posts
Love my Amsoil filter!!!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Amsoil OEM drop-in filter. Heck even the oem ones will work fine since you will be changing them out religiously in those conditions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts