Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what you all thought would be a better choice the afe mega cannon or the stage 2?

·
Registered
265 Posts
mega cannon hands down. thats what i got and i love it, absolutely ginormous.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do a little off roading not much tho cuz i know diesel are a little to heavy for major stuff and was wondering if the stage 2 with the box would be better for water and dirt reason? or will the mage cannon be fine?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks for yalls help

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is kinda off topic but i was wondering will just an intake hurt the dpf or anything without have the dpf delete cuz i called my dealer today and they said the delete will vid my whole powertrain warranty so im not gonna be getting that. and i was just wondering if just an intake would hurt it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
What's difference between the 2? I thought those are the same thing?

·
700hp Club
2,196 Posts
this is kinda off topic but i was wondering will just an intake hurt the dpf or anything without have the dpf delete cuz i called my dealer today and they said the delete will vid my whole powertrain warranty so im not gonna be getting that. and i was just wondering if just an intake would hurt it?
sounds like you need a new dealer, he will probibly void the warrenty on your sunroof if you change the air filter.:rof

1 - 8 of 8 Posts