COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened? NO more threads? Did Dave get kicked off?:confused013:

·
COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weird. guess i should start looking for a new EFI tuner and get rid of his stuff, so i have some support at least.

·
Premium Member
5,484 Posts
Not kicked, not gone, not going anywhere. Take a look around though Lots of places given up the online presence. Always available via email or just calling the shop @ 855-282-5551

Currently trying my damdest to get the forum to cancel my Sponsorship. Its increadibly hard for some stupid reason.

Gonna delete this thread as soon as I get them to take care of this. If anyone needs us. We are open 9-6 m-f.

Dave

·
Premium Member
5,484 Posts
Its just part of the times guys. It doesn't mean anything. Well except I get to keep 450$ a month and spend that towards something else. LOL.
Just moved the shop towards the end of last year as well. A little local e xpansion. In 2 years of opening the local side of things to builds, repairs, etc, we have grown quiet a bit.
MM3 is going great, there were some definate hickups along the way with that plateform, but I'm sure most would assume that's the case with any new plateform. However, unlike previous plateforms, MM3 actively works to correct the issues and is still working on new development as well at the same time.

Cummins forum however, has been on my mental chopping block for quiet some time. Don't have the time to troll all the posts, hell, haven't posted much in a while let alone browsed what everyone else is posting. Its just a waste of money at this point.

We have gotten considerably better at our time frames as well. With the addition of new team members locally to help with phones and messages, as well as nailing down easier ways of getting orders out.

We are available if you need anything, but we won't be on this forum answering posts or PM's. :surprise:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
And I feel the same, this week is the first time in nearly a year I have logged on and actually looked around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts