Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the last owner cut all the leather off the steering wheel, it probably had a rip in it or something. I was wondering if anyone knows of a kit to put new leather on it? I know they make kits like this for porsches and stuff but im not sure if they make them for trucks and i have no idea where to look as google didnt turn up much.

· Premium Member
645 Posts
Genos has the stitch on leather steering wheel cover for our trucks. They are not exact factory pieces but about as close as you can get.

· Registered
434 Posts
i would like to know also, i have a small rip starting on mine and i havent found one do-it-urself cover that looks better than a big fatty rip. this has to be a common problem... please dont tell me that everyone just cover 'em up with those hidious things from autozone

· Premium Member
645 Posts

· Registered
165 Posts
100% satisfied with mine from Geno's.

· Registered
165 Posts
The install will give your fingers a work out, but its worth it. Just take a little time with your stitching around the wheel posts. It is a quality piece, had it on for a few years and still looks new.

· Horse Power JUNKIE
1,656 Posts

· Registered
716 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.