Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering where is the best place to get opies billet output from. looking on the internet and a lot of places dont have prices!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was wondering why is the output shaft more than an input shaft? and whats the difference between the regular and the "fat" shaft

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
yeah i was wondering why is the output shaft more than an input shaft? and whats the difference between the regular and the "fat" shaft
he wont tell you what exactly he does, but the billet is made in usa.his are by far the best out there..just curious why you were looking at them, unless you have the extra 3500 bucks, just get quality billet shafts that goerend, hts, or garmon uses..also you t/q will have to be modified by opie to fit his shafts...:thumbsup:

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,934 Posts
Call up monster mike and get his cogged setup for the output shaft. His prices on the output shaft are the same as any of the other regular billet ones out there (you just have to send him back your old T-case input as a part of his core program)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i just was wondering what the difference in the two is. i do not plan on having 1000 horse power so i would be fine with the normal one. i have his billet input shaft but didnt have enough to put his output in last year, so im gonna get it installed if it isnt a huge hassle and is just a direct replacement for the stocker!

the normal one is just a direct replacement right?

thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i just was wondering what the difference in the two is. i do not plan on having 1000 horse power so i would be fine with the normal one. i have his billet input shaft but didnt have enough to put his output in last year, so im gonna get it installed if it isnt a huge hassle and is just a direct replacement for the stocker!

thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whoa computer got all glitched out and did 4 posts

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
I forget who I bought mine through.....

Maybe from Diesel Auto Power?

I would suggest just going to the Price Reuqest section for the forum vendors.....

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where is the request a price in the forum?

·
Registered
8,732 Posts
My bro's tranny in his 05 was built by Dave from Ultimate transmission with all opie shafts... not the fatty's though... I can get you the number if needed.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im gonna call my tranny guy this week and see what he says he got me a good deal on the input shaft i just want to make sure that the price is close you know what i mean.

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
If I remember correctly, OPIE's input was priced about the same as the other billet shafts made, and his shafts are a direct replacement to a stock shaft excluding his fat shaft. I got mine from Dave at Ultimate Transmission but Jeff Garmon should have them in stock as well. Give them a call.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts