Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Check eBay, that's a lot of different ones.

Btw no pic :confused013:

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didnt work..check the link :thumbsup:

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
That looks like someone just painted their stock grill with the billets flat black.

·
Registered
495 Posts
use fusion paint .. i did my 01 grill white to match the truck....... yea looks good....... its a plastic paint.. works good...

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
And I'll put up the picture you're referring to :thumbsup:

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
all it takes is some paint, its not very hard to paint it yourself

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok thanks guys...i think i will just paint it, much cheaper! :party018:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
i love the RBP grills but im not paying over a grand for a friging grill

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
try Rollingbigpower.com

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Yeah the RBP grills are WAY too overpriced. $1,300 for a grill? No thanks. But they do look sweet :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
I jsut bought a black grill off ebay yesterday for $46 +$30 shipping. I'm gonna have it painted to match the crystal black body paint for around $200.

I asked the local Dodge dealers how much a grill would cost me. They said a flat black on is $445.:shock:

So I'll have mine finished in Brilliant Black Crystal (PXR) for half of what it costs for a flat black one from the dealer.:party018:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
hey wagon you got a pic of your truck i think i have the same truck just an 06 i would like to see what it comes out like i just will not pay over a grand for a grill from rbp.and to me the few truck i do see with there grill are stock rigs and while they look good i have to laugh at the name rolling big power plastered on a stock rig but thats just me

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
hey wagon you got a pic of your truck i think i have the same truck just an 06 i would like to see what it comes out like i just will not pay over a grand for a grill from rbp.and to me the few truck i do see with there grill are stock rigs and while they look good i have to laugh at the name rolling big power plastered on a stock rig but thats just me
Yeah, no problem. My plans are to use the black grill surround and the chrome inserts. I haven't got the grill painted yet, but here is some preliminary snaps--

Replacing this grill-

1 - 20 of 22 Posts