Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK anyone where to find square clear marker lights for the front fenders,where to get new signal light lenses for my truck and then clear cab lights that you think would look good or that look like 2010/11 thanks !! Also sites would be great!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I think the same color but newer style would look cool... i thought about that last week when i had to replace the ones in my jetta. I think u can put just about any ones u like on there... sure there are 3 holes but nothing a little body work cant handle..

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just need a better price my local lorco said find some I like and thy will get them

·
Registered
234 Posts
igot got my clear cab lights of ebay, dunno about fender or signal lights.....try recon

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
recons to overpriced in my opinion and ive heard bad thing about them and shipping, im not going through them

·
Registered
234 Posts
The ones I got are from eurolite, bought throught eBay, payed like $60
I like them, there LEDs I swapped bulbs to brighter ones, but other than that they've been on for about a year, no leaks....

·
Cummins swapping freak
1,088 Posts
I bought my clear marker lights off ebay, they were listed under ramcharger I believe. rockauto.com has clear signal lights

1 - 7 of 7 Posts