Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can find a rust free drivers side door for a 94-02 Ram?

I am having no luck locating one.

I am located in Montville, NJ

Thanks!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Ebay works for me. Had to replace pass side door. Found a correct color door w/manual crank window and door panel. Worked out perfect.

·
All Fired Up
545 Posts
Where in Montville are you? I am right next door in Boonton.

Think I saw your truck Saturday at AJ's house when I sold him my stock rims/tires off my quad.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live right off 202 by the Towaco Post Office.

It probably was one of my trucks there. Most definitely actually.

I have the White/Gray 12v, an 03 CR thats lifted with HID's and a weatherguard box, and an 07 F350 Outlaw Edition.

Youve probably seen me in a red 01 dually that was lifted 6" with a stack, and weatherguard box or the box and a transfer tank. That thing was obnoxious...

I actually just bought a house right on Boonton Ave in boonton twnshp!

·
All Fired Up
545 Posts
Yeah man it was the 2 tone 12v I saw at his house the other day. I am renting on Highland Ave 3 houses away from Main Street. What color is your '03? Probably have seen that one around also. My friend is renting a house on the street right next to the post office, IIRC about 3 houses away.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the house in boonton is only like a mile and a half maybe two from highland. The 03' is a dark gray sport with all the painted bumpers.its tinted, straight pipe..looks pretty mean lol

and thats the street i live on next to the post office.

·
All Fired Up
545 Posts
Yeah man I know the truck. Well if your cruising down Highland and you see my truck stop in for a cold one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts