Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't need a new pump yet but i am wondering where I should buy one from when the time does come, hopefully it doesn't come soon but I have already started a keggy bank for it when the vp does go, nothing lasts forever, but I have been doing some searching and I want to get one that was completly redone with all new internals, where should I look for that? I found one that replaces the "main plunger" i want to say that is what they said but they replace it with one made of steel so it doesn't wear as easy Vp44, diesel injection pump, bosch fuel injection pump problems, vp44 rebuild here is what I'm talking about, where did you all buy your pumps who has the best?

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Get u one of them monster pumps

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
I replaced my vp44 at 100k miles, now have 170k miles & no problems. It is a II pump, they seem to hold up great. Pump has been tapped since installed.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Midwest Fuel Injection, good price , good pumps , good customer service.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
as far as where...steer clear of the stealership:w:

·
Registered
182 Posts
i got one from Midwest Fuel Injection geat price and fast delivery also they dont charge a core up front.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
For a lift pump and injection pump at the dearlership was 4200.00 installed.Good thing it was under warrenty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts