Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Stop Looking At Me!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So sold my 11 foot bed to get an 8' now looking for one. Anywhere to look. The only place I have found is lone peak trailers with there CM bed. Any others?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the bradford, it is a really nice bed other than it went to pure rust in 6 months. . .

·
Stop Looking At Me!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya Checked KSL and looking at the CM's from lone peak. But was also interested in a Bradford. Just don't know where they are. About how much did you pay sled175?

·
Premium Member
374 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
build one for atleast half the price all you need is material good band saw and a good welder i have a hook up on powder coat.

·
Registered
31 Posts
$2000- I bought mine back in 07 I don't know what there goin for now, like i said the rust came on quick but maybe a good powder coat would have helped.

·
Banned
1,710 Posts
joe I could have swore I saw you on monday on the freeway without a bed lol near bountiful I tried honking at you!!!!!

·
Stop Looking At Me!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya that was probably me. Didn't see you though.

Well im probably going with the Bradford built. From polsen trailer sales. I forgot I used to work with the owners brother and gave him a call.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts

·
Stop Looking At Me!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Got the bradford

·
Stop Looking At Me!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya sorry kinda forgot

Before:

Waiting:

Now:

Sucks though got the bed last friday and now my clutch went out on monday. Sure looks good just sitting there though HAHA.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Where did you end up buying the bed ? Looks sweet !

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Looks good!
Do you have any pics down the side? does the 285's stick out past the side of the bed? or are they still under it?

·
Stop Looking At Me!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They stick out past. Bought it at Poulsen trailer sales. In Logan Utah. Ill have to get a pic next time im at my moms. Its there now in the driveway cause the clutch went out.

·
Stop Looking At Me!
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry I forgot all about taking more pics for you ill try to get them tomorrow. And finally got a new clutch in its so nice to drive my truck again!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts