Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! New to the forums, not a newb to the dodge trucks with the Cummins. About me...
I drive a ‘16 3500 w/the 6.7. About to do some mods on her, but for now she’s stock with the 6spd Aisin tranny. Drives like a dream.
I got my 16yo a 99 2500 with the 5.9. Kinda my “you drive this until it’s a classic” deal, and we maintain it together. No special mods or anything like that. Bought it from the original owner with 198k miles. I’ve been going through it, replaced the steering gear with a redhead and strut. Very few front end fixes; previous owner babied it. This thing drives really nice!
Wondering if we had a thread that addresses bad wiring or patch up jobs. This gal has the “ats” job on the apps/pcm. Doesn’t hunt for 4th—looked in the lockup thread, but I’m just trying to chase a bad wire job. Schematics don’t seem to help, as I have wires (oem), that don’t show on the diagram.
Glad to get on board and see what the Cummins forums life is all about.
Hope to contribute as well!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome to the forums! There's actually a introduction forums in the Community Hall section.

·
Registered
19,171 Posts
Welcome, Glad to see you. Have 99 here with 700,000 miles. Please see you other post. I answered your question there. Any others? Suggestion. Post all you like, but please keep discussions on a single question in one thread. That way all information and posts will be in the same thread, not scattered about and needing repeated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts