Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

where can i get some towing mirrors

766 10
i want to get towing mirrors for my truck since the original mirrors are horrible. i looked on ebay but i dnt know if there was somewhere else i should look i want to get good ones and i want them to look original, where should i get them from
thanks
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
They offer them in a magazine called LMC. I got my new mag in this week and they were in there, the only thing is you have to buy like a mounting plate or something for them to work but they offer them too.

· Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are the ones on ebay ok i fouind some kool vues and then some mopar ones, i think i would prolly go for the mopar ones

· Registered
951 Posts
i am looking for some also i looked in the lmc catalogue and they only come as the manual ones. do they carry the electric and heated ones as well? or could i get a 3d gen and just put a 2nd gen mount on it?

· Registered
105 Posts
I purchased cool-vues through Auto Parts Network for 236.00. They were power and heat. They work great, other then no install instruction, a little trial and error to fit.

· Registered
105 Posts
Those look like a good deal. I towed our trailer to our camp site today and they worked great, I could see way back down the road to change lanes and backing was a piece of cake. You will need the dodge mirror reinforcement brackets, to make it more sturdy. When installing make sure the wires are in the groves or they will pinch wires and I had to cut off the top stud by the power adjustment knob, the door interior plastic by the mirror control knob would not set flush.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.