Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im guna build some ladder bars for my truck this wknd, basically guna make them to match the front lower long arms(same angle/OD) but i need get some bushings so i can buy some seemless tubing for each end. anyone had to do this before or know where to buy bushings ? thanks for any info!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Not too sure. I Need some for my toyota rear springs im putting up front here within the week

·
Registered
260 Posts
I don't know for a fact because I have never bought bushings before, but you could start with Tacoma Screw... 27th and NE Columbia ... Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. :: Home

They have alot of automotive stuff and they are real helpful. They can probably point you in the right direction if they don't have what you need.

Also, Rip or Bill at Source Automotive in Milwaukie are very good guys that can modify anything on our trucks, so they might be able to point you in the right direction or maybe even have what you need. They have helped me out many times with oddball questions and parts.
Source Automotive Performance Diesel - Home

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up going to oregon motorsports on like around 90th &sandy, they build custom sandrails and have a bunch of different sizes and the metal tubing that goes inside that your bolt goes through. they also have a bunch of different weld on tabs for mounting differnt things.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I ended up going to oregon motorsports on like around 90th &sandy, they build custom sandrails and have a bunch of different sizes and the metal tubing that goes inside that your bolt goes through. they also have a bunch of different weld on tabs for mounting differnt things.
That is exactly 9 blocks from where I grew up !! NE 81st and Skidmore and where my parents still live ... sorry I didn't think of that place... small world :confused013:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts