Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Where can I get a Dyno

1179 Views 16 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  rbmedic75
Any one know where I can rent or use a dyno for a day in the Martinsburg, WV, Winchester, VA, Hagerstown, MD area. Looking to have dyno proof of what my performance parts will add to the 6.7. Dont want any hype just cold hard dyno numbers. Will need to be able to run it then add parts then run it and so on.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
Im sure you have found a dyno by now but... Antrim has a new Mustang 1750DE, Mid Atlantic has a Dynojet 248X that Ive tested my stuff on, and A.R. Fabrication has a small wheel dynojet in Winchester

· Unreconstructed
24,962 Posts
WOW! This one just came back from the dead! Lol
Bring you're but down here! We can use Aric's as much as we want on a Sunday, or Monday. I got a spare room, and a full tank of fuel!
Yeah, I'm with Aron.....Bring your azz down here. Also bring some 6.7 goodies for us to test. :thumbsup: I'll meet yall at Aron's place and we can all dyno and then go find a Hooters and drink some cold beer. :thumbsup:

· Premium Member
10,174 Posts
Yeah, I'm with Aron.....Bring your azz down here. Also bring some 6.7 goodies for us to test. :thumbsup: I'll meet yall at Aron's place and we can all dyno and then go find a Hooters and drink some cold beer. :thumbsup:
I'm game. I'll meet Buck along the way. Around 5 this evening sound good?

James
RSD

· Unreconstructed
24,962 Posts

James
RSD
Yall come on with it. I'm off after today. Got a 3 day weekend, and there's lots of beer to be drank....It ain't gonna drink itself. :thumbsup:

James, you can also bring some goodies to make amends for not calling me lately for our usual shoot the te chat. :hehe::rof:hehe::rof:hehe:

Yall holler at me and I'll PM you my cell number. My iPhone has crapped out, so I am using our backup cell phone right now, which has a different number. :thumbsup:

· Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Yall come on with it. I'm off after today. Got a 3 day weekend, and there's lots of beer to be drank....It ain't gonna drink itself. :thumbsup:

James, you can also bring some goodies to make amends for not calling me lately for our usual shoot the te chat. :hehe::rof:hehe::rof:hehe:

Yall holler at me and I'll PM you my cell number. My iPhone has crapped out, so I am using our backup cell phone right now, which has a different number. :thumbsup:
You should have my number still! We are gonna be here Saturday.
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/georgia/337119-dragging-toys-nov-20-a.html
Put'n the ported head and side mount on tomorrow:drool2:

· Unreconstructed
24,962 Posts

· Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Got any other goodies that I can bolt on for the weekend? I need a SilverBullet 66/74/14.......

Austin The Diesel Tech has one for sale, but it needs a rebuild. I don't have any money right now. Boat payment keeps crushing my diesel hopes and dreams. :hehe: :doh:
Nah, you can have my back seat:hehe::hehe::rofIt won't fit any more

· Premium Member
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the info on the dynos guys didnt know Antrim got a new one. Found one in Hagerstown (dynojet) its a 4 wheel setup 1500HP capable but the guys have not run diesels on it YET just WRX and Civics to the tune of 700 HP so im gonna give it a roll before and after the twins but will be nice to have a "diesel" dyno to compare to as well.

As for the trip Hel yeah I just got a gallon of special WV Home Brewed ummm"apple cider" apple pie flavor that is so sweet it will make ya forget your name and then forget why ya forgot it :drool2:

· Unreconstructed
24,962 Posts
I don't need a backseat.....Got one already. That's just double weight in the back. LOL

I need tires bad, but my engine is starving.....That factory HE351VE is about tapped out with all she's got.

· Unreconstructed
24,962 Posts
Thanks for the info on the dynos guys didnt know Antrim got a new one. Found one in Hagerstown (dynojet) its a 4 wheel setup 1500HP capable but the guys have not run diesels on it YET just WRX and Civics to the tune of 700 HP so im gonna give it a roll before and after the twins but will be nice to have a "diesel" dyno to compare to as well.

As for the trip Hel yeah I just got a gallon of special WV Home Brewed ummm"apple cider" apple pie flavor that is so sweet it will make ya forget your name and then forget why ya forgot it :drool2:
When you comin? You gonna bring me something to test......Maybe some Switzer-ish twins...or was that Swedish twins? :hehe::rof:hehe: Either way I'll be fine, but the Switzer-ish twins will last longer. :thumbsup:

Remember, I got a 50x50 warehouse with a welder and plasma, bandsaws, and other stuff.

· Premium Member
2,599 Posts

Yeah, I got a jar with a peach, that looks like a little gold fishy fishy in it:hehe:
Three sips, and you'll try to name it:buttkick:We got some spiced apple, and some cinnamon also:party018:Just pick your poison:thumbsup:

· Unreconstructed
24,962 Posts
Yeah, I got a jar with a peach, that looks like a little gold fishy fishy in it:hehe:
Three sips, and you'll try to name it:buttkick:We got some spiced apple, and some cinnamon also:party018:Just pick your poison:thumbsup:
My poison: corn flavor (natural), clear, very light aftertaste, and no burn.

That's my poison. Got any of that? If so, we'll definitely have us a party.

Oh, and Buck.....don't forget to bring some of April's hot single friends. You know....So they can see the truck they'll be posing on for the BOD calendar, of course......... :thumbsup:

· Premium Member
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

James
RSD
Dang man done stood me up I waited at the mail box for an hour with my suitcase ready to go but Nope James never showed up :rof:rof

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.