Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when build and price will be available for the 2019 25/3500's?

I can see dealer websites are already listing 2019 trucks for sale, which means they've been given the VIN and build sheet of said truck for sale.

Since the dealers have this, why can't the consumer start the process online?

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
There is a few people on here that have already ordered and posted their build sheets. They did it through a dealer ...and they aren't cheap I can say that!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah I’m wondering the same thing. You can price one out with a dealer. They have the ability.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Been checking every few days as well.

I did notice NADA has their 2019 Ram build and price available.
https://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2019/Ram-Truck/2500/Laramie-4x4-Crew-Cab-64-Box/Pricing

Prices are noticeably higher then they were when I ordered my 2015. My 15 was about $1500-2k more then my 2013 .
I built a nearly identical to my 2015 new 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie , and was a bit shocked to see it price out at about a $12,000.00 more .
Wow. Granted I did add in the latest tech, that’s probably 2-3k of the jump . Still wow that’s still a big price jump.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Been checking every few days as well.

I did notice NADA has their 2019 Ram build and price available.
https://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2019/Ram-Truck/2500/Laramie-4x4-Crew-Cab-64-Box/Pricing

Prices are noticeably higher then they were when I ordered my 2015. My 15 was about $1500-2k more then my 2013 .
I built a nearly identical to my 2015 new 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie , and was a bit shocked to see it price out at about a $12,000.00 more .
Wow. Granted I did add in the latest tech, that’s probably 2-3k of the jump . Still wow that’s still a big price jump.
You probably ordered the model with the big screen tv, etc. I posted a link to a nicely appointed 2019 Bighorn dually and the msrp was $66k, and they have already knocked it down $9k to $57k. Granted that's a boatload of money, but it's not much of an increase from the 2018.

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
There have been a few Cummins trucks around the past couple weeks, I agree though there are more gas trucks out there then diesel.
When trucks are first landing on dealer lots I like to run nation wide search’s on autotrader and cars.com. I filter for adds with pictures so I can tell if they are really on the lots .
I was also able to find a few bright gloss white trucks in high trim level, which was a relief for me I hate metallic white and I am sure not paying $500 extra for them to put sparkles in my white paint. Lol
I own today a 2015 2500 Diesel, and have always bought gloss white Laramie trim trucks with black leather bench seats both 1500 and 2500s . 1500s as of 2019 only offer the metallic white in Laramie up trim. I was afraid they would do the same to the HD. It was a relief to see actual 2019 gloss white Laramie + trim level HDs setting in lots in gloss white.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
You probably ordered the model with the big screen tv, etc. I posted a link to a nicely appointed 2019 Bighorn dually and the msrp was $66k, and they have already knocked it down $9k to $57k. Granted that's a boatload of money, but it's not much of an increase from the 2018.
Yes big screen, surround view cams , blindside monitors , etc. were the tech options I was referring to.
Other then those tech options the truck I built and priced was identical to my current 2015 , and my old 2013.
Both my 15 and 13 were bought right at 11k off MSRP. Out the door at 48k and just under 50k on the 15. If I take that same 11k off MSRP of the 19, I was setting at $62k . At least $12k more then I paid for my 2015.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Yes big screen, surround view cams , blindside monitors , etc. were the tech options I was referring to.
Other then those tech options the truck I built and priced was identical to my current 2015 , and my old 2013.
Both my 15 and 13 were bought right at 11k off MSRP. Out the door at 48k and just under 50k on the 15. If I take that same 11k off MSRP of the 19, I was setting at $62k . At least $12k more then I paid for my 2015.
Someone posted their 2019 larmie order and was only about 2k more then my 2018 larmie but I opted out of the bucket seats to the 6 seating which reduced my price quite a bit.

·
Vendor
1,680 Posts
If you ordered everything you just listed that's over 7k in new tech - not just a few thousand....

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Someone posted their 2019 larmie order and was only about 2k more then my 2018 larmie but I opted out of the bucket seats to the 6 seating which reduced my price quite a bit.
Yea, that bench seat is why I always special order my Rams. I spec mine with the bench seat but I also get all the high tech and luxury features. Ie. Sunroof , nav , premium audio , cd , heat cooled seats , heated steering wheel, roof marker lights, dual alternators , premium AT OWL tires . Bed liner.

You can find a few bench seat Laramie trucks but none ever have all the other options I want.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
If you ordered everything you just listed that's over 7k in new tech - not just a few thousand....
There is overlap in some of those 2019 packages with the content of similar premium packages from 2013 and 2015 model. Other then bucket seats my 13 and current 15 have about every lux and tech feature available in those years.

·
HI
3,444 Posts
Yes they are a lot more than my 13. I tried to order a 19 Limited mega cab with the Ram box and the price was $90K for the truck before any haggling. My 13 was $69K.

Oh and I m waiting to order because currently I can not get a 3500 srw Limited mega cab with the Ram box. I can only get the Ram box in a dually.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yes they are a lot more than my 13. I tried to order a 19 Limited mega cab with the Ram box and the price was $90K for the truck before any haggling. My 13 was $69K.

Oh and I m waiting to order because currently I can not get a 3500 srw Limited mega cab with the Ram box. I can only get the Ram box in a dually.
You might check again on the Ram Box. I don’t think they have ever been available on the dually. They may have told you wrong, or maybe they are offering it for the first time in the dually.

·
HI
3,444 Posts
You might check again on the Ram Box. I don’t think they have ever been available on the dually. They may have told you wrong, or maybe they are offering it for the first time in the dually.
I also questioned it but he said it keeps coming up Ram box w/drw. Everytime he hits delete the duel rear wheels the ram box becomes unavailable.

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
I agree, I think they got that backwards .
Never seen or even heard of a Ram box on a dually.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts