Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything? Anyone know what will be different with the Crazy Larry? Im about to buy a smarty if they dont hurry up and bring back the Crazy!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Just go ahead and get a Smarty and upload the revo tune to it. A Smarty will outperform crazy larry. Trust me I had both on an 06 and I love the Smarty

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I believe the Smarty rocks. I'm just trying to convience myself to spend another 600 bucks for a programmer when I already have one. I sure am itching to buy that Smarty though!!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I scratched my itch and sold my tripledog and got the smarty. lol

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump............

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Just go ahead and get a Smarty and upload the revo tune to it. A Smarty will outperform crazy larry. Trust me I had both on an 06 and I love the Smarty
i agreeeee:thumbsup

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm sure the smarty will out perform, im just curious to what bullydog has up their sleeve. they have had the cl program offline for awhile, im sure they wouldn't bring the program back without some modifications to if.

·
Premium Member
6,760 Posts
Anyone know anything? Anyone know what will be different with the Crazy Larry? Im about to buy a smarty if they dont hurry up and bring back the Crazy!
Why not just put CL back on your TD?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont have the file anymore. plus the file i was given was the beta version and i felt it didnt run right on my truck.

·
World Champs!!!
24,255 Posts
Read a post on another forum from Bud Kunz and he kinda hinted they were working on an adjustable program, much like the new Revo Smarty...he basically said something along the lines of "we're working on something that hasnt been seen in the Cummins market." This was before Marco dropped the bomb on the Revo tuning...and well, the rest is history. I still think Bully Dog has a lot of work to do to even compare to Smarty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts