Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some wheels that aren't as aggressive as a +18 offset(I know, they are not that aggressive). I have 20x9 XD Grenade 2's +18 and to be honest, I wish they were tucked in a little more. I can't find any wheels anywhere that are 20 x 8/8.5/9 that are +20(very few) or more, maybe +25 or 27 would be nice. I have a 15 3500 mega Longhorn, I love the factory wheels but they are tucked way in there, and I refuse to use spacers(I think). It seems like our only options for our trucks is factory offset or +18, +12, +1, 0, -12.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Some of the factory 3rd gen wheels are in the +44 range. That was about the only thing I could find that wasn't in the range you listed

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
PA Cummins
91 Posts
3rd gen wheels won’t be 20” though

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments. I find it crazy that wheel companies only make +20 or less offsets. I have +18's on my truck and they are just about flush with the top of the fender flares, but stick way past them at the bottom as they flare inward. I wish my wheels were in just a smidge further so debris doesn't pepper the side of my truck.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you checked raceline or method wheels?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Yes, I've checked them all(I think). -12, 0, +12, +18, +20, That is all I see available.

·
Registered
205 Posts
You can always go with custom wheels. You can have almost any size and width with specified offset.

Reactions: RobbieRob
1 - 9 of 9 Posts