Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone would help me out? Im looking to go with 20x12 on 33x13.5x20 instead of my current setup. Which is 35x12.5x17

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will they rub?

·
Registered
151 Posts
What set up is that in the pictures 10" wide rims or what? Spacers?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Farm Mechanic
9,193 Posts
Rubbing will depend a lot on the offset. 13.50 is a wide tire, so you will likely get some contact with the control arms and the plastic part of the inner fender. That can be easily solved with some careful trimming. I cut probably a good 4" off of mine front and rear and it still looks factory. Why do you want 20's? The ride will be a lot rougher especially with a 33" tire, not to mention the much higher cost of tires in that size. I personally like the way it looks right now, you just need a set of flares to keep rocks off your paint and the cars behind you.

·
Banned
2,852 Posts
should get some fender flares for that

·
Registered
256 Posts
Why u going with a shorter tire? And not sticking with a 35? As far as rubbing if it's a 33 and it's a little wider I don't think it will rub. But like I said in other posts. When it comes to rubbing it all depends on the BS of ur rim. When u can understand how that works u. CAn compare new rims with ur current rims just by turning ur wheels and look how close the current tires are from rubbing anything. Hope that didn't confuse ya

·
Registered
151 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.