Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've just installed a 6" tuff country - so far the measurements show that it is a true 6" of lift. most of the aftermarket wheel that i really like have been 4.5-4.75" of backspace... i've seen on the forum where some guys have no issues with clearence/rubbing and where some do.....

i'd like to clear a 37x12.50 tire-what are you guys with similar setups running??:confused013:

·
Registered
368 Posts
i was running 6" tuff country w/ toyo 37x13.50x20 on 20x10 -24 with only a lil trimming of the black piece on the bottom of the bumper and a lil on the bottom of the front fender flairs i am running.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was running 6" tuff country w/ toyo 37x13.50x20 on 20x10 -24 with only a lil trimming of the black piece on the bottom of the bumper and a lil on the bottom of the front fender flairs i am running.
Are you still running the stock bumper?? Are you just trimming the plastic on the fender liner?? Thanks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm running the rims in my sig and only had to trim the air dam up front and have minimal rubbing..... Once I put an adjustable track bar in i don't think the tires will rub any more....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm running the rims in my sig and only had to trim the air dam up front and have minimal rubbing..... Once I put an adjustable track bar in i don't think the tires will rub any more....
what is the backspacing on your wheels??

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
i run the Toyo 37-13.50-17 M/Ts on 17x10 Helos with a +10 offset (5.875" BS). It is a second gen and I don't go wheeling, but I don't rub at all. The wheels still clear the Thuren crossover steering, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts