Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys figured id try and see how fast people are doin 0-60 in theyre trucks out of curiosity. No BS be honest! all years welcome show me what ya got!

0-60: 6.8s spinning tires :party018:

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
30 seconds...

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha jeff im gonna guess like mid 5s with the 310 tune?

·
Registered
953 Posts
haha jeff im gonna guess like mid 5s with the 310 tune?
Not sure. It really depends on if you do a boosted launch in 4wd or if you leave from a dead stop in 4wd. 2wd won't work because you will end up in a ditch. :rof

I ran a 12.95 @ 101 in the 1/4 mile with a bad 60 foot time....not sure how fast I got to 60 mph in the run. I'll run a 12.6 with our new 350 tune in the next few weeks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
there is some crazy 0-60 videos on youtube. i dont own a truck yet so i dont have a time but on my current ride it might take a little while lol

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is some crazy 0-60 videos on youtube. i dont own a truck yet so i dont have a time but on my current ride it might take a little while lol
:hehe: nice

·
Registered
210 Posts
0-60: 6.75s no boost and 2wd.

Just straight from the brake to the gas since my edge wont let me boost it. I did three runs trying different things and that was my best so far.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Im sure it could get into 3's if driven right..

·
Registered
210 Posts
that's pretty impressive considering most "sports" cars are hardly under 5s if they are. Your about down into the viper corvette times

·
Registered
139 Posts
[/QUOTE] I ran a 12.95 @ 101 in the 1/4 mile with a bad 60 foot time....not sure how fast I got to 60 mph in the run. I'll run a 12.6 with our new 350 tune in the next few weeks :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

WOW! 4WD amkes a huge difference. I knew that but my Chevy 2wd gasser ran [email protected] on its best pass ever. To see a time that close to mine with a mph that much slower than mine really drives the point home on how hard them thangs launch.

I suppose my Dodge would do 0-60 in about 12 or 13 seconds. Guesstimation of course.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just figured I would bring this thread back up.....I ran a 4.8 last night and i'm betting I can bring that down a little bit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts