Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a CAI..found a couple S&B.now just interested if they are worth a SH**

·
Second Most Important Member
1,760 Posts
my opinion is buy it. i wont run a dry filter or k&n. they do alot of testing with flow and filtering and thats why i bought one.

·
Registered
606 Posts
AFE just came out with a closed box filter set-up. Might want to check it out.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I love mine.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I would go for it. I got to meet Barry the owner and tour their facility. It is top notch they really know there product and the testing they do is unreal. I love my set up turbo sounds great and kit looks cool also. I say dont look back go for it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oh and if your wondering why they are priced so much better than the rest its not because of the quality it is because they make everything in house so they can keep their cost down. They make everything from the filters up. Pretty interesting.

·
2,248 Posts
That is the main reason they can keep the price down. They do all the roto-molded plastic in house. Oh, and they make almost everyone else's filters on the market. That is how they have true numbers about all the other filters out there. They test their own against all the competitors.

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
Another vote for S&B here, we well more of these than any other kit. We also have installed many.

Best value on the market.

Tyler
MPF

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Love mine, i'll have mine for sale within the month. goin twins!

·
Registered
352 Posts
mine works good, got a good deal on mine, i would say go with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts