Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Whats the latest "hot" fuel delivery system?

786 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  shiftless
Been away from this forum for awhile. A long while...
I"ve noticed my fuel pressure has been slowly declining. It has been cold and the last few winters I would always see a decrease in pressure but it would come back up when it got warmer. Last two winters it would never get below 5-6psi. This winter it has been down to 4psi. I don't want it getting much lower and would prefer higher.
I still have the stock fuel pump on the filter and am thinking it is getting old. I'm not complaining though, I have 106000+ miles with virtually no problems.
The "hot" pump set up, when I was on here last was the Walbro unit and Glacier Diesel was the place to get it. Now I see no Walbro in their line up.
So, what do you guys and gals recommend?
What happened to the Walbro following? Thanks for your help.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
300 Posts
Your choices are a airdog 2 or a fass system, but keep in mind the filtering abilities these units have is NOT good enough, I recommend a aditional 2 mic filter and water separator on top of the baldwin 7797 canister filter. Or run a raptor pump with the additional filters and that will work to. I run a raptor pump with a 2 mic filter and water separator with the baldwin 7797.

· Registered
250 Posts
Your choices are a airdog 2 or a fass system, but keep in mind the filtering abilities these units have is NOT good enough, I recommend a aditional 2 mic filter and water separator on top of the baldwin 7797 canister filter. Or run a raptor pump with the additional filters and that will work to. I run a raptor pump with a 2 mic filter and water separator with the baldwin 7797.
You wouldn't have any pictures of your setup would you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.