Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that dont mind to share, What are you having to give for a new '11? I know what the dealers price is on the internet, im just wondering what people are actually having to give. Im open to almost any configuration as long as its 4wd... Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't know where you are, but here in canada, on the prairies, I just got a price from a dealer, 56+ tax on Laramie, 52+ tax on SLT. This is crew/4x4, moderately equipped.

Just talked to a buddy that was pricing about a month ago, he had a different dealer worked down to 55 tax in on a fully loaded laramie/crew/4x4.

·
Truck Camping Fisherman
103 Posts
Loaded SLT $50k in Ohio...3500 dually....

·
Registered
28 Posts
looking at trading off my current truck. This was a price on a 3/4 ton that was 300 miles away.

loaded laramie (nav,camera,sunroof,rear entertainment, step rails, remote start.etc)

MSRP 57xxx, dealer dropped 6500 off the sticker so right around 51. I feel I can haggle a bit more before i sign away

·
Registered
10 Posts
Laramie, Mega Cab, 4x4 loaded out $56,860 MSRP. Gave right around $51K for it.

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
just got our 2011 3500 cclb for 52,000 out the door loaded with pretty much everything but leather

·
Registered
779 Posts
James o Neal dodge has a loaded Laramie mega 4x4 on their site for right under 45k. That's 10k off sticker

·
Registered
71 Posts
45k?? Thats almost tempting to come south and purchase!! With our dollar pretty much par, I'd be into it for under 50 once local taxes were paid.

·
Registered
28 Posts
45k?? Thats almost tempting to come south and purchase!! With our dollar pretty much par, I'd be into it for under 50 once local taxes were paid.
X2! Thats the kind of deal Im shooting for, combined with a low apr id be satisfied

·
Registered
231 Posts
Almost 49k Laramie with every option except rear seat DVD screen, went with aftermarket headrest screens.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
sticker was 53,333 slt mega outdoorsman 3500 srw, after trade in, down payment, and tax, interest and extended 100k bumper to bumper warranty, i will have paid out of pocket 49500

·
Registered
145 Posts
2011 2500 ST crew for 37K. Right at 40K with tax, license etc.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Idecisive if warranty isn't a problem for you look in the U.S. I think the buys are still better but you will have no warranty. The prices seem closer than a few years ago. Why does Dodge void the warranty if Canadians purchase the truck in the U.S.? I know with GM and Ford the warranty is still good. These trucks are made in the same plants are they not?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a purchase order sitting here in front of me from Dave Smith Motors for a 2011 3500 laramie dually with EVERYTHING including the DVD player for 50,341. They're located in Kellogg Idaho. When I got my 2008 from them they flew me up, and bought me lunch. Most of their sales are done over the phone but I don't think you will find a better deal for the same truck.

·
Registered
69 Posts
$44,900 for 2011 Crew Cab Laramie 4x4 - put in headrest DVD instead of headliner mount.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just found a '11 cc sb slt 6 speed manual for 37,900, dont sound to bad to me since its a slt but im sure it will be gone here in a month or so when i get ready to buy one

1 - 20 of 55 Posts