Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do u think I could get for my truck? just turned 34K and look sig for everything else.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dang i was thinkin 26+

going off autotrader for the area and same mileage then takin a couple thousand off of their askin prices.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
guess i can put it on craigslist and see what happens. and if they want to pay more for the stuff on it fine if not i will take it off and put it on the mega.

·
CAPTAIN DILLIGAF
3,832 Posts
guess i can put it on craigslist and see what happens. and if they want to pay more for the stuff on it fine if not i will take it off and put it on the mega.
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO ANYWAY BUD I WAS CALLING STRAIGHT PRICE NO GOODIES ON HER:thumbsup:

I DONT KNOW IF I STOLE MY 07 OR NOT BUT I PAID 24 FOR HER :confused013:

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup u stole it.

im planning on paying up to 25 for the mega unless it has low low miles but i should find a 1 owner with about the same miles i have now for 25

the only things i would leave on the truck for sure are the exhaust and G/N hitch

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya but i gotta sell mine first. but thats what im lookin for

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya look me up that will be right after the baby is born but ill still have time for a beer.

·
Here to learn
1,438 Posts
I paid $26k for my stock 07 with 35k on it.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i dont think 26 for my truck with hitch and exhaust is to much well c what happens

·
Here to learn
1,438 Posts
You might not think it's too much, but you need also need to find a buyer that doesn't think it's too much. What it's worth and what someone will buy it for is two totally different numbers. Esspecially in this economy. I don't know how the market is in your area. Hopefully you get what you want/need for it. Good luck selling. I would like to have a mega cab too.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats true i checked on c list and auto trader for this area and thats pretty much the price all over austin, houston, and dallas.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
all i can do it put it out there and c what happens.........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts