Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the S&B stage II intake, Quadzilla boost fooler, and Smarty Jr, what is next on the list of power add ons? I just ordered the full pillar full of gauges, they should be here next week.

35K miles and stock auto tranny.

I don't tow often and won't be towing over 4K pounds when I do.

Smarty Sr? Edge? Lift pump?

·
Registered
541 Posts
I asked the same question. The answere I got was a fuel system. I have the Smarty SR so I'll go ahead and say you should get it. Its awesome! If you plan on making horse power you might as well accept the fact that you are going to need to upgrade the trans. You might as well just do it first since thats going to determine how much power you can run. Next would be a fuel system. Im looking at a Walbro 392 lift pump and an Arson CP3 kit. I've heard nothing but good stuff about them and both kits will run around $1000. After that would be a turbo..and the list goes on. So here's my list and we'll see if others agree.
Set a horse power goal and build your trans accordingly. Then..
1.Intake and exhaust
2. Guages
3. Programer (Smarty SR!)
4. Fuel system
5. Turbo
6. Injectors
Thats just my .02 from info on this site. Im sure someone will chime in with their opinion shortly:thumbsup
I realize you already have intake, guages, programer,..etc but this is just my list of priority

·
Registered
17 Posts
Walbro fuel setup, turbo, injectors, transmission.

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
stacks!!!! :lol3: yeah fass or walbro or air dog, all the same, gotta keep your rail supplied real good, oh and torque convertor and valve body upgrade is always a plus, i mean there big ticket items, but they'll save you lotsa money down the road, now why didnt i think of that when i upgraded my damn truck

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much difference from the Smarty Jr to Senior?

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
How much difference from the Smarty Jr to Senior?
Smarty jr. tops out at 100

Smarty currently tops out at 170, with more coming. More flexible but pricier. :thumbsup

·
Registered
72 Posts
Off topic, but do you like the Smarty Jr. and the Boost fooler. What did you see with adding the boost fooler

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I added the boost fooler at the same time as the Smarty Jr so I couldn't tell you what it added.

I'm looking at a full 5" exhaust as my next upgrade. If I could get Bob to answer my emails or the phone I would upgrade to the Smarty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts