Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if you guys can help me. i have the truck in my sig that im gonna sell in the next few months. whats it worth with 85,000 miles??

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
around 20k-23k

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
I would say around $1000 is all you will get I will just send you a check lol but anyways low 20s

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, reason im asking is a guy i know has a 98 24v with tons of extras and he wants 14k for it, i dunno if its worth that or not

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
check for 53 block, if it is dont do it....
19.5k -21
on your truck....

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
if it's a good deal, then they know they've got one LOL.... a time bomb waiting to cost you your engine on the 98-01 or so models.....
I'll post you a link.

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,023 Posts
low 20's sounds about right.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i paid 26,500 for mine when diesel was popular and the same price as gas now i look on craigs list and see a brand new 6.7 with only 40,000 miles for 27,000 :thud:

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea man, but some of it was still above my head, like where to look to tell if it was a 53 block, these smart guys need to speak in dumb language so i can understand. but i thinking ima go with an 06 or newer just cuz of all the options with tuners, plus i like the body style.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
14k sounds about right for a 98...considering its in good condition, low 20's is right for yours maybe more if you sold it in california lol.

As for the 53 block...doesn't it just say 53 on the side of the block? Its not hard to tell if it is as far as I am aware

1 - 15 of 15 Posts