Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i can trade a bronco i have for a 93 cummins d250. problem is this truck has rot in both rockers, fenders and driver side floor is pretty gone also the bed is starting.. it is a regular cab LE with 230,000 on the clock..

· Registered
5 Posts
maintained engine? original tranny?

i just bought a 1992 W250 with 222k miles for $3400. The bed is beat to hell and there's the standard wear and tear on the rest of the body, but the suspension and the engine have been maintained and they're top notch. The automatic transmission is original which is the only point of concern for me ($$).

· Registered
2,570 Posts
I paid 2500 for my truck 2 years ago. About the only good stuff on it was the frame, engine, trans and axles.

If I was you I wouldn't pay all that much for it in that kind of condition. $1500 maybe. Once you get into needing to replace stuff like the cab it turns into a pretty big pain in the butt and will be costly if you don't have the ability to do it yourself. And that's even if you can find a good cab that won't cost too much to get home. There are lots of good cabs out there but they never seem to be within 500 miles.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this has a realy clean frame, still got chalk marks and a solid running engine. both rockers are rotted out and there is a hole in the drivers side floors, also both fenders are junk. bed and doors are good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.