Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

whats codes for dpf/egr delete?

1148 7
What soft codes and how many will pop up on the edge attitude screen when the dpf and egr are removed?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Washington Chapter Vice President
5,035 Posts
If i remember I will look this afternoon. I dont recall off the top of my head.

· Registered
285 Posts
I think every truck is different. Mine threw: p242B, p2454, p0405, and p2000 last night after finishing the egr delete.

· Registered
90 Posts
just completed mine and ripped down the highway a bit ... the only code I have is p2454. If I ever figure out how to resolve that I will let you know

· Registered
75 Posts
If I erase these codes with superchips how long till they come back?

· Registered
723 Posts
P0405-egr Position Sensor Circuit Low I just started my truck without letting the codes clear and this is the only one that showed. I had an instance where my truck went into regen after the egr/dpf delete (l pluged the DP sensor hoses). After I unplugged them and let the regen cycle finish, I havn't had a repeat of the CAT FULL if I don't clear codes and I don't get any DPF codes now. I wonder if letting it complete a regen cycle with a zero pressure difference reset the counter so the truck beleives the filter is perfectly clean. Don't know for sure, its all Pandora's box to me.:thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.