Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased tbe from deletedfp have not received it yet just trying to decide which programmer to purchase. Also trying to figure out what the mp-8 is and what all I can do to get the most out hp for pulling and still keep or get decent mpg

·
Registered
319 Posts
The most popular thing seems to be the MP-8 stacked with the edge juice with attitude, that is where my money is going

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
^^^Thats what i have. I like it. The new Bullydog PMT is also showing good things.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Yeah i've heard the edge juice w/ att and the mp-8 stack.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
I would not recommend stacking the PMT with anything. If the egde just has the box with out the monitor you could stack the three, MP8, Edge, and PMT. My guess you would either melt the engine down or destroy parts of the Fuel System. Turbo would be turned into a melted Care Bear.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Get the edge! I personaly like the way the truck runs with the superchips better, but I hate CEL's. Even if you get a code free DPF delete kit your gunna want to get rid of the EGR sooner or later so your going to have to have something that clears codes on startup. Programmers clear codes, but the edge is just so NICE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts