Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys I don't know much about turbos but there is an hx50 on ebay for 300 bucks and it ends in ten minutes. Sounds kinda cheap. What can you tell me about an hx50 in ten minutes??

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Down to 4 minutes now. I wish I had a clue as to what this thing is or what it can do...:confused013:

·
Registered
108 Posts
i also saw that, im in the same boat you are. want something cheap better than stock, but i dont know anything about turbos.

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn the auction is long over with, but it'd still be nice to know what these are. I think some people use Hx50's to build twins, but I'm not sure.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
If you got 150's or higher you can run a 50. I ran a 55 for awile. Was a little laggy, but not bad. I was running 180's at the time. I think a 50 would be great. With the right system.

·
Registered
314 Posts
an hx 50 is just bigger the an HX40 and isnt as prone to the shaft breaking as the HX40 is. itll work great provided you have enough fuel to support it

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
an hx 50 is just bigger the an HX40 and isnt as prone to the shaft breaking as the HX40 is. itll work great provided you have enough fuel to support it
Hey dukeboy, nice truck:thumbsup: It looks just like mine minus the big front bumper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts