Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Message on the lower left?

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
No. the guage looking thing, my tradesman doesn't have that big ol illuminated screen, I have an information panel.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Grid Heater

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
ugghh multi post. now im getting pissed

·
Registered
218 Posts
ugghh multi post. now im getting pissed
When you set your screen up you pick by name what gauge you want where,Not sure if that what he is talking about, If it is I'll have to go out to my truck and go through the gauges till I find that one.

·
Joe @ DDP Motorsports
1,499 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
2. While the "Wait To Start” telltale is on, the EVIC will additionally display a gauge or bar whose initial length represents the full "Wait To Start" time period. Its length will decrease until it disappears when the "Wait To Start" time has elapsed.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When you set your screen up you pick by name what gauge you want where,Not sure if that what he is talking about, If it is I'll have to go out to my truck and go through the gauges till I find that one.
I have that side set up but it didn't show what I had setup. It just showed this ? But After I turned off the truck and restarted it, it was gone.?

·
Registered
146 Posts
my post was straight from diesel supplement book page 42

Reactions: hrc
1 - 15 of 15 Posts