Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been saving for tires i already have 20" rims.... So i was looking for some 37/13.50/20 toyo mt's probably. But i found a set of 37/13.50/18 pro comp tires and wheels for $850.....but the rims are 18's. Would you guys jump on that or wait it out for the tires and run the 20's. Im just not sure and I have put alot of time into doing this right. I want my 2nd gen to look awesome

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Personally, I like the look of 18's better. Especially on a 2nd Gen. Plus the tires will be cheaper. I'd go with that package for $850.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shipping from Canada would be retarded fella

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
everyones liking the 18's eh......well i dont think i can beat the price of $850 for 37" procomp tires with the rims as well.

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
Personally, I like the look of 18's better. Especially on a 2nd Gen. Plus the tires will be cheaper. I'd go with that package for $850.
:agree2:....thats a good deal :thumbsup

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
i found a guy selling 18" XD SERIES with 38" Toyo M/T's with 65% thread for $450..just gotta look around in the right places!thats just amazing to get rim/tire combo that cheap!though cant get it until sell my 20 x 10 American Racing crappers

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
i would get the 18's and keep the 20's to so have some options. Here in IN it would pay to have crummy wheels for winter and nice for summer.

·
Registered
419 Posts
dont think you should pass up that deal

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya i jumped on it, got them for $750

·
Registered
129 Posts
18s and 37s pro comps great price go for it i think it will look better and bigger

·
Registered
602 Posts
That's awesome you got that set up for 750. I need to find a deal like that!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
that is a good deal but personally i would never run anything smaller then 20s on 37s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts