Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called a guy that has a performance shop in a town 70 miles from me told me he can blow me out a edge juice attude for 620 is that good or what

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Edge has a set low price on their Juice with Attitude and that is not it. That is a good price on a used unit.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
If it is a new unit that he is selling for $620, the warranty will not be honored by Edge.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm talkin to him right now he said comes with edge warrenty and it's brand new in the box dude thats unbelivible i'm goin to pick it up tomorro

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I'm just telling you that an authorized dealer can not sell below the minimum price; $620 is well below the minimum price.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really its cuz I told him and he said man its warrentied and sum else i cant remember he said he only has 1 he can sell at that price the lowest i saw was 740 ever on one hes sellin 620

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much are the mp-8 i really want one of those two and stacks but don't really know how much it's goin to cost me

·
Registered
602 Posts
I haven't heard of any exceptions to the price/warranty rule of $799 and change. He is selling you both the Edge and Attitude monitor for $620? The MP-8 is great; they run a bit under $400.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya he's sellin me the monitor too hell of a deal i think cant beat it with a stick

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I'm not to forshore what th name is but if i go tomorro and he says he can sell more for this price then I will let yall know but he did say that he only had one but definitly i will let yall know tomorro if they can of even around this price

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I'm sure Edge would like the name of the shop:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Unless its a used unit in the box. If its new then i bet he tells you not to open your mouth about it if he only has one at that price. Good deal though

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey since ur drivin a powerstrike he said had on to let go for a even 600 for a new powerstroke he only had one

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
that seems real low I dont think I can buy that low for cost

·
Registered
602 Posts
Well, let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
228 Posts
they always say if it sounds to good to be true it most likely is

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I wonder if it is a guy getting out of the buisness??

Cummins 2696, not to bust your chops, but do you realise how hard it is to read your posts??

Chris

1 - 20 of 28 Posts