Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have been looking around for some fairly inexpensive mods to help out my 05 5.9 1 ton 4x4 auto trans i am mainly looking for milage but hp is great if milage is not sacrificed i found that the stock fuel plate can be ground down to a #100 and afc kit is about $35 but i have no idea what they do could someone please give me a hand with some ideas

hyper tech maxx energy, amsoil bhaf, 4" mbrp,fitch fuel cat

·
Registered
187 Posts
have been looking around for some fairly inexpensive mods to help out my 05 5.9 1 ton 4x4 auto trans i am mainly looking for milage but hp is great if milage is not sacrificed i found that the stock fuel plate can be ground down to a #100 and afc kit is about $35 but i have no idea what they do could someone please give me a hand with some ideas

hyper tech maxx energy, amsoil bhaf, 4" mbrp,fitch fuel cat

fuel plate sounds a lot like 12V talk to me. you might be looking at the wrong motor.

·
Premium Member
7,078 Posts
Its gonna cost about 650.00 more to turn the star wheel and fuel plate on your 05 Cummins.
BTW its called a Smarty and you wont even get your fingers dirty.

·
Premium Member
2,464 Posts
lol nice:agree2:

On commonrail dodges its all about programming theres really not too much free/cheap stuff to make power. But you can make 500hp with a good programmer and some tranny work... pretty much plug and play

1 - 4 of 4 Posts