Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’m really not a dodge guy, I bought my fathers 93 w250 just because it was comfortable and had the 5th wheel hitch n air bags I needed to move my camper five years ago, he had it for like 20. Like 220k on it, 4x4 ext cab long box could use tires starts every time before engine even completes a rotation, just lost the charging system dad says it’s computer I’m just gonna bypass with a voltage regulator what a stupid idea to build the regulator into the ecm. Anyway I’m keeping my 94 power stroke it’s just much more...tough idk maybe just me I don’t like dodge cause of their front ends this one prob needs one too they all do all the time I swear! I don’t know what to ask for it I know 12v is sought after it’s definitely first gen turbo sounds sweet and the high pressure pump or whatever dodge calls it is the smaller one not the huge one with fuel lines on top, fuel lines on mine are on rear. Paints peeling might have a dent or two I didn’t buy it for the looks the tranny is a manual interior green and I live in Montana if I didn’t mention that. What would y’all do with it I have time so like to maximize what I can get unless it’s a hassle free thing to me that’s worth a LOT buyers can be well a waste of time I don’t have any that to spare. It’s great truck I just don’t like it it’s a Dodge, doesn’t even sound like a power stroke in anyway it just won’t do, when I move next summer can only drive one.
thanks for any input I know you guys are as crazy for first gen as I am about the stroker didn’t mean to make anyoneupset :)

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Sell it as is to a Dodge enthusiast.

Reactions: scout2000

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
I sold my powerstroke to get a dodge like that :)

The dodges with troublesome front ends are 94+.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
So he thinks his ball joint 60 is better than a kingpin 60?

Or maybe his TTB 50 is better? Doesn't specify what Powerstroke it is.

Having owned both myself, there's a reason I only kept F250s for a couple years and am going on the second decade with my Dodge.

Re ecm controlled alternators, better sell your cars, that's been the industry standard for about 20 years now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts