Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have an 08 MC with a 6 inch lift and 37s, EGR and DPF delete and a Smarty (level 3). The truck is my daily driver, and the ever growing want to turn the smarty all the way up is driving me nuts! Lol

I'm fixing to work a mini-shutdown so I will have the money to build whatever I want/need. I want a tranny that I will never have an issue with, I would really like it if the truck still drove and acted stock. What do y'all suggest I should get? Will I need an upgraded converter?

Thanks
Mike!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Gorend or suncoast

·
Registered
313 Posts
ive had the full billet gorend in now for 8,000 miles and its awsome. my smarty is on sw9,trq4, r.p.1 timing1

·
Not Broken? I'll Fix That
91 Posts
I had a Stage 4 ATS on my 2005 Ram and they have of the best customer service and the best quality product on the market. Stage 4 trans came with a 48re, 5 disk converter, deep pan, and billet input shaft. I had one problem with the co-pilot controller and it ended up being that I had soldered some wires incorrectly. Even so they spent about 3 hours on the phone with me and made sure my problem was fixed. My salesman called me twice after I bought the trans just to see how it was performing. At the end of the day 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty. I will drive down to Colorado with my 6.7 when the time comes just to have them drop a trans in. That is my recommendation, I know I have heard some people on this forum have problems with ATS, however that is my experience and I will definitely do it again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts