Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 3500 daul want more mpg and power have a superchip in now but need to know step my step or first thing to up grade to do, last i tow 10000# trailer so need power and mpg or artical our deisle magazine to get info:peelout

·
Registered
592 Posts
look into an Industrial Injection phat shaft 62 charger, it will give you more boost= more power= less throttle to maintain normal speeds, also, look into some II injectors the Dragon fly series, they will also increase power while increasing mileage, thats a great combination. Also, I'd look into and II Hot rod VP-44, this will better support those new i8njectors, and help maintain a longer lasting more reliable set-up. The stock VP-44 doesnt like to be messed with (superchip). I would also recommend some different electronics as I'm not a big fan of superchips. Something along the lines of Edge juice w/ att, or something of that nature that has mileage settings.

to do list:
FASS 95gph or equivelant
electronics
Turbo II PS62
VP-44 Hot rod from II
Injectors Dragon fly
and at some point in there a Clutch/torque converter(when would be determined by youe funds, and how much self control you have)

I say, Call Industrial Injection, talk to Brady @ 1-800-955-0476, tell them Robert From Nevada. told you to call they will give you exactly what you need. Website: Industrial Injection Service, Inc. - Salt Lake City, UT
That will put you at 400-500HP and yet maintain good streetability, towability, and still intrigue your adrenaline.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info have a 5 speed going to change cluth to 13 inch valair and go to the 6 speed fly wheel:beer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts