Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about to do a leveling system and want to run 35s. I have 16k miles on my 18' tradesman 4x4. I am looking for a smoother ride and regularly tow a 21ft baseboat around 4klbs

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
6,886 Posts
depends on how much you want to spend, but to fit 35s all you have to do is run a stock suspension

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm happy with my Thuren system. I wanted to keep a slight rake since I tow a travel trailer. Rides great towing and unloaded. I have Thuren 1" coils and fox shocks all around. Next year I'll probably do a rear track bar also.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got thuren. My vote is for thuren as well. I have there springs from and back and there valvedfox 2.0s

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Stock or go big and get an anylevel lift. If you cant afford a whole lift like guys around my town just do the front.

·
Clayton @ Dude's Diesel Performance
3,673 Posts
When my customers want ride quality vs just lifting it up i normally give them 2 options. Thuren and Carli. Most of my customers go with Thuren as they have a little bit of a softer coil and they are cheaper then carli slightly. That still does not mean Carli is not worth their price because they definitely are.

Both are fantastic kits and i sell more Thuren then any other kits on the market. If you just want to get it in the air then we can pick a cheaper leveling kit but most of the time once people hear what Thuren can do for your trucks ride quality it's a no brainer for sure!

Clayton

·
Clayton @ Dude's Diesel Performance
3,673 Posts
Stock or go big and get an anylevel lift. If you cant afford a whole lift like guys around my town just do the front.
Lol!!!! This made me laugh out loud literally.... That explains why so many trucks only have the front done lol!!! Maybe i should tell them we offer financing???? Probably still would rather be looking at the dang sky....

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Lol!!!! This made me laugh out loud literally.... That explains why so many trucks only have the front done lol!!! Maybe i should tell them we offer financing???? Probably still would rather be looking at the dang sky....
Its crazy. Its a trend here and the guys love the squatted look. Some even raise the front and lower the rear SMH.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
6,886 Posts
Its crazy. Its a trend here and the guys love the squatted look. Some even raise the front and lower the rear SMH.
Isn't that called a "Bro-Dozer" look?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Called the Palatka squat here in Central FL.

·
Registered
834 Posts
carli or thuren springs with fox or king 2.0 shocks. it will ride great!

Reactions: G. Mcpherson

·
Registered
10,684 Posts
looking for a vast improvement in ride though

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
The 2" Thuren leveling system is going to yield a great ride with improved travel. Get the two rear shocks and you're good to go without breaking the bank.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts