Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bough my first diesel, its a 2009 6.7 with a ranch hand front bumper. I want to level the truck and get new wheels and tires. Can I run 20x10 -19mm wheels with 35x12.5 tires on a 2.5" level? I have pocket style flares as well if that makes a difference. I attached a pic of my truck as a reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
With your extremely heavy bumper/winch combo a 2.5" leveling kit shouldn't yield that. The aftermarket springs are generally a softer rate than stock.
Some custom springs will yield the lift you're after
No idea on the rims but the size you mentioned will negatively affect your scrub radius and bearing life.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I have a 2.5 hell bent steel level kit with 35x12.50R20 Toyo Mt and 20x10 -19 dropstars and the tire shop had to trim a little off the valance and fender flares and trim and tuck the metal off the fender it will fit there is no rubnibg at all but with metal trimming here is some pictures

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thanks much appreciated yes sir I can turn all the way and back up full cranked no rub at all super glad I went with 20x10 -19 before I had 20x9 +1 fuel mavricks on there no trimming at all with no rub but I like the little bit wider stance better

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do your flares still cover it pretty good? My last truck was on 20x12 -44 with 33x12.5s. I had flares and still had a ton of rock chips and couldn't keep it clean. I am definitely a fan of the stance. What else have you done to yours? This is my first diesel. My list is pretty long and keeps growing.

·
Registered
749 Posts
The tires are about even with the fender flares they help a lot with the rocks but truck still gets dirty in sides this is my first diesel too I have had it about 2 years I love it don't think I can ever go back to a gas truck again when i got it it was all stock here is a picture i deleted it with efi live from anarchy diesel I have a s&b cold air intake with scoop billsteins shocks all around including steering stabilizer just put a 4x6x15 black flopro tip on i have iron cross Hd side steps wind visors front window legal tint cant really tell I here you on the list I want to do so much more

Reactions: Cummins0867

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It just takes time and money lol. I want to retune mine with EFI. Right now I have Edge Juice with Attitude. After tuning I am gonna do a 2.5" level, dual shock steering stabilizer, steering gearbox brace, 20x10 hostile alphas with 35s. After that it is all little things.

·
Registered
749 Posts
That's going to look sweet

·
Registered
749 Posts
Yes with efi by anarchy diesel some clean tunes different animal being deleted

·
Registered
749 Posts
I got mine from James @rolling smoke diesel he has great pricing and gives cummins forum discount here is a pic of the different levels

·
Registered
749 Posts
Yes I did and I have edge insight cts2 for my gauges

Reactions: blckbtty6.7

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That was my next question. Ill probably use the monitor I have right now for a little while at least then buy the CTS2. My brother has a 2012 with EFI from calibrated power solutions and uses a CTS2.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Comes with cables to plug into truck and also cables for your computer if you ever need to update it and Phil from Anarchy also has great customer service if you ever need to contact him for any reason about your auto cal he emails you right back anarchy is the one who tunes it rolling smoke diesel sells it but so does Anarchy Diesel too

·
Registered
749 Posts
For sure haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts