Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow cummin forum members,
As you can see by my sig the stuff i currently have.
Trying to figure out what i should do next. I'm thinking ATS transmission upgrade but idk. Trying to stay away from too much with engine mod's. Ill looking for reliablity not all power. Trying to get to join the million mile club :drool2:

Just looking from yall members who has cummins for a long time or made it real high w/ miles. Thanks for the advice.

·
Diesel Head
2,692 Posts
You can never have fuel that is to clean you could go aftermarket fuel system going to a 2 micron makes you injectors last longer.. I didn't and regretted it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of fuel system u recommend? Just new filter or pump?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of air dog for my truck? Its a filter and a pump? does it replace stock one or an add on? Will co-pilot and my overdrive bump heads?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats the difference between 150 / 265 / and 200 airdog pumps? Whats best for my situation?

·
from A-E are my friends..
352 Posts
Whats the difference between 150 / 265 / and 200 airdog pumps? Whats best for my situation?
AirDog® and AirDog® II 100 units are recommended for up to 500 horsepower.

AirDog® 150 and AirDog® II 165 units are recommended for horsepower up to 800.

AirDog® II 200 units are recommended for anything that exceeds 800 horsepower.

just depends on how far you plan to go. :stirpot:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh alright. Makes sense now. So if its just an add on filter. You still use your stock set up? So when it comes 2 do maintence. You have to change ALL the filters?

·
Registered
36 Posts
No I change my airdog filters every other oil change and the guy that put my tranny in just deleted the filter under the hood. I would just keep all of them and change the one in the engine compartment like every 10,000 or so. Your fuel won't get any cleaner then that. Lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.