Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused013:I was thinking on adding something to the truck but don't know what so I'm turning to you guys to help me out.
Just to let you know what i have added already step sides and chrome door handles. Thanks

·
Banned
5,596 Posts
Get rid of the chrome.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
tinted windows!

and some tire shine to those fender wells... you'd be amazed at how much cleaner the truck will look with you spray tire shine on that black and wipe it down... really makes a truck look good!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice never tried that i will have to try it when we actually get good weather.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
nota problem man! just get the cheapest stuff you can get from wally world its like $2 a can or something works perfect for spraying all the stuff inside that fender well

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet I love a clean looking truck

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
me too :thumbsup: Everyone actually says I am anal about how clean I keep mine..... bout 2 times a month i'll crawl under neath of it with pressure washer and soap and clean everything under neath...

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Tinted windows
Chrome door handles (not covers)
smoked tail lights
smoked cab lights
tow mirrors

Thats about it. Still a great looking rig no matter what.

-Alex

·
Registered
40 Posts
Tinted windows are a must!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how dark tint can i go on my front windows and can i go as dark as i want on the back

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
how dark tint can i go on my front windows and can i go as dark as i want on the back
I believe the "legal" limit is 35% up front, however dark you want in the back. I have 20% all around and have never been hassled.

RBP grille is wayyyyyyyyyy over priced for what it is.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with you on the RBP grille would it look funny if i did the 35% on front and 20%on rest

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont have anything on the back just the back doors

·
Registered
602 Posts
25% or 30%is a good tint and you can still see out at night. Just tint em and get some aftermarket headlights!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Get rid of those chrome headlights and get a pair of sabersport black headlights. Makes a HUGE difference in the look of the truck. Got mine off ebay for 140 shipped. Took 10 min to swap out.

·
Registered
168 Posts
43% is legal up front and the rears can be as dark as you want them. I was runing 20% up front but just got nailed by UHP last week. so no more tint up front for me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
UHP is horrible about tints, if your going to 35 make sure you have a buddy that will pass your safety or you will be pulling it off every year

·
Registered
593 Posts
running lights under the doors! lights. . . maybe some clearance lights. . . lights and deffinatly some LEDs! or whateva the heck you want

1 - 20 of 21 Posts